View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 07:39 AM
g3n1u5 (Tony)

fuzzy (Analogue) vs crisp (binary)

The group / focus I come from, believe that digital computing is dead, and was a cheap and easy branch of technology, but now its showing it cant cope with what is required.

Jack Ma, the guy that owns Alibaba has been saying for a while now, that almost all artificial intelligence work is down the wrong track, and that platforms could be to blame.

So when you apply fuzzy logic and digital hashes to optical calculations using light, in a single 10th of a second photon pulse, you can transmit a number between 0 and 16.7m. A practical application, is to have 3 analogue sensors which produce a colour, which is transmitted to a sensor that breaks down the colour and controls a systemic response. So lets say for example, you have a humidly, temp, and wind speed. The combination of them produces one of 16.7m different colours, and the reciever is programed to turn on and off watering systems when a range of colours appear. And this process is at the speed of under a second, etc

By applying fuzzy to a value, rather than 1s and 0s, speeds up the whole operation.

The app, i have in final stages of development, can read light transmissions, do calculations between 0 and 240 trillion, map sound and motion patterns. Especially with horse or muscle memory, and it can encrypt messages in jpgs, that can be transmitted.

So i can write a computer program in english, transform it into colour using my hash, and then send that jpg to some one, and they can decode it, save the program, and it will run.

But that is just where we are at now, and there is more play time ahead.

But I am really interested in the Spectroscopy side of it, which is what took me down this inventing path in the first place. But i do have to confess, I am not only interested in stars, but also in the viewing of objects in normal sun light also. So i have turned my lens/filter onto trees, metals, buildings, people, etc.... to try and better understand the variations.

But now I want to focus on stars, and better understand how to use it. Im on ASNSW, and i heard there was a special interest group in this, but i tried to make contact several times, but never ever got any replies. So here i am, hoping that others might have an interest like mine.