View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 12:30 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

thank both of you very much. I appreciate bouncing my ideas of someone ..being a hermit has certain disadvantages.
i cant get over these little cabins and houses..one I liked small but would suit me..they present it as $16,500...but if you want the type of cladding in their photo..thats an extra $2000...and there is this and that ..it was up to $26,000 when I gave up as I could see it hitting $40,000 soon...not that the money worries me but you need an engineer to tell you the ground is flat, Council fees this and that...talk about feeding the mob...anyways got a bed for the observatory but yet to get a mattress however I could see basically living in there..its cool...but I will find out if I can get someone to build a big car port over the van and annex...
it was so hot today the desk top just shut down..the other day it went to 110 f...well on Monday I am buying a life jacket so I can float around in the dam ... anyways I am getting things done..the two microscopes are set up in the observatory and the little bits and pieces you have laid out and the new desk came today so I can set up the processing department...
anyways first step is get the solar panels off the roof..heck I can then rig a shade cloth at least ... and got to buy that fire pump if I have time on Monday and I can spray the van...that will help keep it cool...its a day by day improvement thing.
alex