View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 12:05 PM
catseyeman (Jim Fly)
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroB76 View Post
... While we are on the topic of postage..when I add an item to my cart on the website and go to checkout, the estimated postage to Aus is $0.00. Does this get updated later in the checkout process, or do you send a separate invoice for postage?
For International shipping, you can order one of 2 ways:

1) Order directly off the website using the PayPal "add-to-cart" feature at which time you will not be charged for shipping. When I receive the order, I will determine the total shipping charge (USPS Priority International Mail cost + $7 materials & processing) for the weight and insured value and reply with a request for the balance due and a direct PayPal link for the payment.

2) Send me an email indicating your product selection(s) and I will return a delivered price quote (USPS Priority International Mail cost + $7 materials & processing) and a direct PayPal link for a 1-time submission of the funds.

If a customer requests 1st-class shipping (for the reduced rate), a waiver of credit or refund due for damaged or lost merchandise is required via email prior to shipping.

Regards,

Jim Fly
CATSEYE Collimation