Thread: Ranson Wear.
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 12:29 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by speach View Post
If it's that bad that you'r thinking of throwing it away, don't just do a complete (full) format of the H/D
You are right Simon I was stressed and coming from "I show them I will put it to the axe". .
However its seems to be recovering I give it heaps of medicine and used my limited knowledge to get around issues.
And I think I may have recovered much of my data. It a case of going thru everything really...but net works DSS is working better and as I said I think I may have saved the eta data.

Anyways it seems reasonably ok this morning ...I am still checking things.

Anyways can have a go at the wifi..got the mount scope and cameras..everything all set up inside so the neighbours dont see me take the axe to the lot if it does not co opperate.
Yet as I said to a mate only yesterday..this astrophotography has caused me to be more patient than ever before when I thought I was a patient man.

These problems I just tackle one at a time knowing in time it will somehow be fixed...so many times this or that does not work when everything you have done is correct and the damn thing is leading the robots revolt..so we dont let it get personal and avoid ever swearing at its obstenance.

Alex