View Single Post
Old 18-06-2014, 01:52 PM
OzStarGazer
Nerd from Outer Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbite View Post
Hi OzStarGazer....

when you say "it works fine"....

Are you Able to capture at the full resolution of 1280*1024 at 30 fps?
Can you adjust the exposure in something like sharpcap?

Since this is advertised as an astronomical camera,
i'd imagine that it should behave like this (but y' nver know ;-) )

do you reckon it actually is a CCD?
(don't know how you could tell - just seems a little strange in this day and age)

If all of the above is as advertised - i'm getting one too!

cheers,

cheers,
I had actually bought the first one (the really cheap one). But it stopped working the second time I used it, and I tested it on 3 computers with 3 different systems. It beeped as usual when you connect a USB device, but it was not in the software program anymore, and it never connected to any computer again (no beeping either anymore)... I am sooo disappointed. Really. It is not much, but I still want my money back... Apparently it takes a looong time with AliExpress before you get your money back (6 to 8 months according to the Internet).... And I don't even know if I will get it back. Luckily I can live without those 12.5 dollars, but I am still disappointed and if they don't handle the matter to my satisfaction I will delete my AliExpress account altogether (it was my first purchase, I usually buy on eBay)... Maybe it is my usual bad luck, I don't know.... Although I have read somewhere that once you click on "confirm receipt of your order" you can leave feedback, but for example if you want to open a dispute you can't leave feedback because you have not confirmed receipt of your order, so it is possible that some people chose to open a dispute and were thus unable to leave neg feedback? It would be really sad if I were the only one who got a product who doesn't work after the first day? I am just waiting for some response now...