View Single Post
Old 24-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Suzy
Searching for Travolta...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenchris View Post
Hi, I'm Jenny and it's been 47 days since I last looked through my scope
Clap Clap Clap..... (actually it was only last week, but it was for about 45 mins and it got cloudy again, so I'm not counting it)

I've been pretending to be an AA since last year this time when I bought my lx90 - I was hoping to get an lx200 but the price beat me.

However I am very happy with my little blue tube and it points like a hunting hound so I'm happy with that since I'm kinda vague about the points of light inthe sky
Who can blame me, They've not been visible for more than a minute this year... and my memory ain't what it used to be.

I'm a member of the Southern Astronomical Society and they foolishly asked me to be a committee member this year so I'm already rising like cream to the top (or is that scum?)

I have a T shirt now that has SAS on the front... which is almost as bad as having "I am a bomb disposal expert, if you see me running, try to keep up" on the back....

You have great humour, Jennifer.
Hi Jennifer . I hope we hear a lot more from you. The weather has indeed been "mean" to us Brissie people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by that_guy View Post
hmm i think i remember you from SAS meeting jenny.... im the quite korean kid who doesnt say much
I was at the SAS meeting a couple of months ago, I wonder if I saw you . I noticed two ladies sitting on the right hand side of the hall, I wonder if you were one of them . I wonder if you remember me IceAxe (Joe) picked me out easily from my avatar, so I guess I wouldn't have been too hard to pick out. Oh wait.. if you heard "stomp stomp stomp" on the wooden floorboards? Hubby got mad at me because my heels kept echoing through the hall so I ended up tip toeing like a clumsy ballerina. 'tw'sn't easy. . Tony said he's very easily .