View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 08:41 PM
gregbradley

Ooooh..Kaaay...soooo, Greggles baby...you are either, takin tha piss ...or ....even aaaafter driving out and back to my observatory umpteen times, operating almost unprotected in Canberra's minus temperatures, with only beer, coffee..and whisky, to keep me warm , babysitting, crawling around and underneath my rig all night while turning my dome by hand collecting 12hours of data, then after driving home tired each night at 40km/hr early in the morning, because of thick fog and kangaroos all over the roads ...then taking days off work to sleep in, then several hours of processing until the wee hours of the morning ......you didn't read my post or what is written under the image , choosing instead, to just ignore my post, go straight to the link and skim look at the image, then proceed to ask a question that is answered in both the original post aaaand under the image.. ....

Try again mate
Ps. For anyone who has not read the full post again...aaand not in tune with the humour there, all that was of course said in complete jest..err? hence all the emoticons [/QUOTE]

Oops guilty! Yes I see it now. Man you go hard to get these images.

Greg.