View Single Post
Old 28-06-2010, 01:03 PM
mswhin63 (Malcolm)

I have just downloaded and connected to my Windows 7 Professional (64bit) laptop. I think there maybe some issue to resolve with Windows 7 as most here are now using it. In priciple it is work well for me as I would like it to work, it operates my 450D correctly but occasionally the program crashes which may cause some field issues although as I do not have tracking I am not expected to do long exposures for a little while yet. One other thing I have noticed is that it does not create the camera 1 or camera 2 folder as mentioned. I have seen this with other programs I have used in the past mainly due to Windows 7 file creation is different to XP or VISTA, in the meantime it works by sending pictures to Camera so it is good enough to use for moon and planetary at this stage but i want to look at long exposure widefield soon and i would be hesitant to purchace it with these current bugs.

I am assuming the developer is watching these threads as they are mentioned in the manual. Nice program but bit buggy on Windows 7.