Thread: 2" vs 1.25" EPs
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 11:00 AM
sharpiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mental4astro View Post
Mate, this is the same question as you asked in another thread that you never bothered to reply to, where this very question you ask here is answered:

http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/s...d.php?t=173726

You've never replied to any of the threads you've started. What gives? I KNOW you've looked at the above thread - the who's online page is very telling. Yet you don't reply, and now you ask this question when it has already been answered.

We are all happy to help, but YOU need to do your part too. We've asked questions to you to help us best direct our replies to your situation, but you don't bother to help us help you.

So the answer to your question has already been provided in one of your own threads.
Alex,

My life gets so complicated sometimes I couldn't even start to explain why or how I get my priorities done. Maybe the OP has many paths to walk at the same time...

If I lived on the event horizon of a black hole I still wouldn't have enough time to get everything done...

I don't remember seeing the OOP you listed above but I for one would value your answer though...

Edit: read the link. Thank you.