View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 05:09 PM
wasyoungonce (Brendan)
Certified Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
To all the people with the GD access, I have created a new subfolder called Incoming where everyone has write access. If you want to contribute any files to the project, this is the place to upload them. For example, new ideas, different design files, photos, documentation...

Thanks Luka...I guess we have to now start locking in connectors we are going to use, screws, ...etc. I planned for the JST-EH 4 way for power and 3 way for USB (2.5mm pitch, note note 2.25mm, 3A, in schematics). We can pick these up cheaply and pre-wired from fleabay. They usually sell in lots but we can buy and on send them. c I tried to put this on the BOM but only mucked it up.....you'll see! Tried to put it on a separate page but as said I did a dogs breakfast of it. We probably need this info up for all.

The other connector is the housing. Your idea of the Altronics P9850 appears to fit the bill with sealing and mount hole dia. We should be able to use this and get a good seal.

We still haven't finalised a purge for the housing. This and finalise cooling...edit: oh and a machine socket for the sensor. We looked at some on fleabay but should now be thinking about buying them.

Last edited by wasyoungonce; 10-10-2016 at 05:49 PM.