View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 05:04 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lognic04 View Post
Sounds interesting! (would be good for your mount idea! ) You just need to ask Stefan to design you a corrector hehe
Now where did I put that box of old military lens...I wish.

What does a fastar do from an optical path point of view..I have no idea firstly their function nor do I know the lens used...heck it may be a fancy mount with just piece of glass in it...

I do like the idea for the mirror mounted direcy over the mount connection...not an isue if you go with a tube...

I just like designing things.
Today I set up a peltie device under the little solar panel so the peltie device could cool the panel and increase its eficiency so it could run the peltie device��..sadly its like the solar powered torch that you have to go outside for it to work.

And this scope and mount has to have a gyro scope ...I am pretty sure, unless I have it wrong that a gyro scopes axis stays still relative to space so it stays put whilst the world turns...and when you think about it from the outside looking in you realise that we need a scope in space...adding a gyro scope should do that...it would make the mount track where pointed...no dou t it would need corrections but well imagine having a mount with gyros ot would possibly be better...
Alex