View Single Post
Old 24-12-2015, 04:55 PM
SA_Dolphin_22 (Tony)

Another Very Happy member

Afternoon to All, Like all in this thread, I can not heap enough praise or blow enough smoke up Gary's proverbial in regards to his outstanding service.

Picture this, It's a Friday night and the 'loaned' ARGO hand controller decides to throw it's legs in the air, Leave a post and a question , not expecting an answer until the Monday, especially as it's no moon and a Friday night around 11ish, where else should the great Gary be but an unexpected answer within 20 mins .

Well, after numerous attempts to bring life back into the beast, through Gary's correspondence and after having to send the controller back, providing him some head scratching moments, I had given him something to work on which I believe is now a training aid for the apprentice(possibly) as the issue could not be resolved. End result is I now have a new controller to replace the loaned one and all is right the world..

Again I can not recommend Gary, his team and equipment highly enough, Your assistance is greatly appreciated

Gary, I wish you and your family a very Merry and a lot of good will for the future.

A very grateful

Tony -