Thread: Pixinsight help
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Jeffkop (Jeff)
Star-Fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ughy View Post
the only way to save the screen stretch is to create a clone of the image then apply it to the histogram transformation by dragging the title triangle area and dropping it onto the histogram transformation bottom of the tab - note it changes the image permanently or you can save your whole process to a process icon and save the whole image processing session as a project
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcheshire View Post
If you apply the stretch and save in a different format to the image, the stretch can be undone afterwards and returned to its linear state. If this is what you mean. Otherwise as Houghey suggests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane View Post
Click the little A to automatically screen stretch in the ScreenTransferFunction.

Then, bring up the HistogramTransformation tool. Reset its settings. Drag the little triangle from STF to the bottom of HT.

I think that's the way; I can't check as I'm on the train to the airport. I think it's basically what h0ughy said.

H
Thanks for the heads up guys ... will try that and if successful post my IC4604 with washed out colour ... no wonder with all this rain !!!