View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Registered User

bloodhound31 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,628
Originally Posted by Ian Robinson View Post
Are you sure it's dust .... maybe it's mold.

Have you kept in a dry place between uses ?
No mate, not mould. It has been exactly the same since brand new. I originally thought it was on the outside, but after weeks of owning it and finally deciding to clean it, i found it was under. Mold changes shape and size over time. Plus it tends to multiply. This has not.
Reply With Quote