View Single Post
Old 29-09-2007, 07:30 PM
[1ponders]'s Avatar
[1ponders] (Paul)
Retired, damn no pension

[1ponders] is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Obi Obi, Qld
Posts: 18,778
I just got "tickled" by my camera. What's going on.

I'm out imaging atm using my 300D and when I bent over to look through the viewfinder my nose touched the body and I felt as though there was a sharp edge rubbing against my nose. I checked and it was smooth. I then tried my nose on other parts of the camera and received the same sharp tickle. I also noticed a smell.

I then got out my multi meter, placed one prob on my nose and the other on the camera body. The maximum voltage reading I got was 54V. Now I thought this can't be right. I then took out the battery (AC Adapter type) and put in a normal battery and there was no tickle. Checked it with the multimeter, 0 V.

Can anyone tell me WTH is going on?
Reply With Quote