View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Screwdriverone (Chris)
I have detailed files....

Ice In Space (IIS) & How It Has Helped Me.

Ice In Space is a unique community of people who have a common interest: Astronomy. But it isn't limited just to Astronomy, almost anything can become the next hot topic here. Like spelling......

One of the most valuable aspects of IIS is the diversity of the topics, the people and the knowledge locked within its virtual walls. The amount of information that can be gleaned from a simple 30 second post asking for help or for advice is staggering.

If you want to get into webcam imaging and need some advice or tips on how to process, ask Ice In Space!

If you fancy learning more about the night sky, ask Ice In Space!

If you want to buy a new telescope, but are not quite sure as to the best choice or have some doubts, ask Ice In Space!

If you are lonely and need some interaction with friends, colleagues, or simply a friendly ear, ask Ice In Space!

If you want to be witness to International Astronomy News as it breaks, ask Ice In Space!

But one of the most valuable lessons I have ever learned in IIS in the 18 months since becoming a member is: NEVER buy a telescope (or accessory) before asking here first, you will most likely regret it because, you will find a cheaper/better/more featured/more suitable item here the day AFTER you buy it on your own.

Ice In Space is my favourite website and one of the most valuable resources I have ever come across.

Happy 5th Birthday, Ice In Space.

Hip Hip, Hooray!

Chris