View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:02 PM
troypiggo (Troy)
Bust Duster

Me thinks I was taken too seriously. There were smileys in there.

Peter, I appreciated your alternative suggestion. In fact I was interested in pursuing it, that's why I posted the link and asked about costs and where you got it etc.

If you guys re-read the thread, you'll note that it was not until Mike (iceman) posted above that any of my original questions were answered. In fact when I re-read the thread, only Peter and Mike (iceman) seem to even acknowledge reading my questions/posts.

As a noob, I value the advice of you guys more experienced than I. But it's frustrating when questions don't get directly answered. I don't learn anything by having different camera names thrown at me without reasons why one is better than the other, why my suggestions are or are not recommended, or quoting some product data verbatim from a website that I had already quoted in post #3 above.

Now I've upset a couple of you... hopefully this explains why I said what I said and you'll still attempt to help me in the future. Is there a pathetic, puppy-dog eyed smiley emoticon here somewhere?