View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 11:11 PM
barx1963 (Malcolm)
Bright the hawk's flight

Hi all
I have done a quick collation of the bookings so far, and they are starting to come in a bit now. So far we have:

Malcolm (me)
Paul Byron
Jen
Rex
David Murton
Wren
John Glossop
Rowland
Paul Fitzgerald
Jamie Pole
Stefan Del Pra
Claude Del Pra
Denis Busato and his dad
Kavinda
Michael Booth
Emiel Booth
Robert Dumesney
Paddy
Paul Byron

Have had verbal confirmations from a number of others and I suspect that some who have headed up to VicSouth this weekend will let me know once they are past that event. As usual the cabins are starting to get a little tight, only have a couple left at this stage and then it is sharing time!!
The row of cabins at the south end of the quadrangle are currently being renovated. Andrew has told me that he is hoping that they will be finished by the time of the camp, but these things are always a little unpredictable. He has told me that if needed we can use the "meeting hall" which is the recently renovated building between the rec hall and the dining hall as an additional cabin, and may also have access to the "staff bunkroom" that joins the dining room if needed so we will have plenty of beds.

I hear that Vicsouth was very nice on Friday night, hopefully everyone had a great time up there and the skies were clear.

Clear Skies

Malcolm