View Single Post
Old 24-05-2011, 12:18 AM
overlord (Charles)
Saturn Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by renormalised View Post
I honestly have never read so much pure nonsense and self delusional dribbling in all my life. You call yourself a "scientist' (and I'd use that term very advisedly) and then you have the temerity to waffle on about "testing" a "personal horoscope theory" by using yourself and array of "ex's" who were somehow qualified to make any sort of comment...one of them some sort of hot stuff!!!??? Only for the fact this is a family site, I have a few very good words which I could use to describe that little bit of incredulous prose.

Then you go onto rambling on about EU and Eric Lerner!!!!

You and "Electroboy" would make a great couple. You'd get along like a house on fire!!! Geez, I'd even be really happy for you if you both got engaged!!!

Really, you should write a science fiction novel about your theories. It's about the only place where your ideas belong.
My goodness it is getting so late. I don't know why I'm posting at this time.

Anyway, to the allegation that Electric universe is wrong. Um is that because it is fully experimentally verifiable, unlike almost every single instance of theoretical cosmology? My bro is a physicist with honors degree and he saw first hand the derision with which other physicists treated astrophysicists. He witnessed a presentation in which they (astrophysicists), attempted to join three points together and claim it verified a law.... only problem was the over-massive error bar. Astrophysics is a complete joke in the physics fraternity but you guys only get the media-spin from .... astrophysicists, so you are unaware of this. Essentially, you are being taken for a ride.

Basically, modern cosmology is a total fraud and I am not afraid to say so. That's why ideas regarding the big bang are changed so often... there is no verifiability. Now they envisage a system where the properties of the universe changed after the big bang and we evolved into an inflating system which is covered by inflation theory. I have developed an alternate cosmology and I know precisely what happened thanks to experimental verification and observation rather than theoretical delusions of amateurs like the so-called genius Stephen Hawking who can't cure himself yet claims to be able to know the mind of God. Um, excuse me but who on earth does he think he is? His delusional thinking on black holes is most hilarious to read about, almost as hilarious about reading what journalists and other so-called thinkers think about him.

ALL my exes are hot as I am very selective with women. At the time I had this girl, 2009-2010, I had a catwalk model from Bermuda begging me to let me be her boyfriend over a period of a year. I really don't give a damn if you don't believe me as I don't play games. I tell the truth as I see it and am not afraid to do so.

Anyway, I developed all my theories into a cogniscent form. I was stunned to notice astrological influences upon temperature variations, in particular regarding the effects of Jupiter and Saturn. I will not go into details as that is reserved for my book. I needed a new cosmology which took this into consideration. I was shocked that electric universe filled this requirement. I then undertook research into solar formation and found that deficient in the extreme in explaining observed behavior in the cosmic landscape. I developed my own theories of solar formation based upon empirically verified sonar-luminesence and other forms of plasma formation in a laboratory environment. What i have discovered is an integrated theory of reality which will be published in three works. My theories will change the world. U can all feel free to tear them to shreds when they are released but I fear you shall be unable to as they are all empirically verifiable. Basically I am the next Michael Faraday and am not afraid of pride at this stage, although it causes people self-harm.