View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 12:10 AM
glend (Glen)

Online Shopping is Booming

I was talking to the folks at Better Music today about an order I had placed with them that was not dispatched with their regular speed, it seems that they have "been inundated" with orders in the last two weeks and are struggling to service all the customers wanting new music gear. This makes sense, people are stuck at home, looking for things to do to keep busy, how about learning that instrument you always wanted to give a try., or that new AMP, guitar, whatever. If your not a musician it is actually pretty easy to take music lessons on the internet these days. You might be exploring other indoor pursuits, online gaming, etc.
If your lucky enough to have some sort of job security, working from home, retirees forced to stay at home, etc, why not makes use of this time to learn something new.

So what are you doing to ward off cabin fever?

Update: I see Bunnings is now selling home exercise equipment: cross trainers, exercise bikes, rowing machines, and treadmills. You can order online on their website and it gets delivered to your house.

Last edited by glend; 02-04-2020 at 01:59 AM.