View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 11:15 PM
bigjoe (JOSEPH)

re vomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngcles View Post
Hi BigJoe,

There's a bit of a story behind that. This was taken by a friend during a flight from Hangzhou to Xian in China when we were there for the solar eclipse in 2009.

The previous night was straight from hell. I awoke at 1am suffered projectile vomiting and jet-powered diarrhoea continuously for the next six hours. There were many times when I didn't know which end to stick down the toilet. By 4am I honestly began to wonder whether I could die. By 6am I began to hope I would die. By the time we got on the bus to transfer to the airport at 8am I was sure I would disgrace myself, but just made it to the loo there. Got on the aeroplane and almost instantly fell asleep from exhaustion and dehydration. Made it to the hotel in Xian and threw up in the urinal in the foyer. Slept the next 18 hours ...

There were four others on the trip who all ate at the same sitting of the buffet at the 5-star hotel we stayed at who started vomiting at 1am. There's a conclusion that can be drawn from that I think.

Best,

L.
AH- that explains it. Just being cheaky really. As a matter of fact I only recently came back from Las Vegas where I got a stomach bug (travellers tummy), so I know well how you may have felt .I lost some weight too, usually a good thing.
Anyhow, you have inspired me to have a go at these faint diaphanous glows in the eyepiece; some of them with structure. It will be a welcome addition to just doing doubles and globs etc.
Cheers bigjoe.

Last edited by bigjoe; 24-01-2017 at 11:18 PM. Reason: add