View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 10:02 AM
scagman (John)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_bluester View Post
They have actually done that now have they? Previously to get F1 you had to sign up to a $700 per year subscription to get it. Now with Bernie gone they will hopefully modernise the coverage. If they offered a netflix style live feed for $10 per month with access to the back catalog of historical races I would pay for it without a second thought.

I have thought since the beginning that the Foxtel deal was a stitch up, we got rid of it some years ago because we saw very poor value in paying a substantial amount to largely watch a back catalog, with current ads. I have no doubt that the Foxtel service was a better product than the Ch10 broadcast, but $700 a year is an insurmountable hurdle with me.

Its still expensive. Its $54 a month to watch F1 ($648 pa). Unfortunately you have to get the basic package($25p/m) and the sports pack($29p/m).
If you already have foxtel, then you can get the foxtel play app for free.
But at least if you want to watch the AUS F1 race and go to S/V, you can do both. Just cancel your subscription befor3e the 2 weeks are up and it wont cost you anything.
It can be used on 3 devices simultaneously.

Cheers