Thread: [WITHDRAWN] Updated price! Coronado PST CaK
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2014, 10:52 PM
04Stefan07 (Stefan)
Make it so! - Capt.Picard

I have been contacted many times about this scope for a price and if I will ship it. I have given answers for both but I would also like for people not to contact me telling me it's either "expensive" or "overpriced". Again it comes with the Malta Tripod which costs $120 to get it shipped from the USA, all original packaging and paperwork and is in excellent condition not to mention how rare they are.

It's what I am pricing it at and if it's too expensive then leave it. If I saw something I wanted that was too expensive I would contact them and ask them if they could go cheaper and negotiate.

Once I was contacted by someone on eBay about an item I was selling. Here is an extract from the message.
" I'm a single mum trying to find one in budget for my sons birthday...if I am going to pay $$ then I may as well get it from a store where I get a receipt and warranty."

I didn't bother replying to it. Such a waste of my time and trying to convince me. What was the point of that message if she could go to the store and buy one?

If you are genuinely interested by all means contact and I am always up for a negotiation.
I have been contacted many times with people asking for a price, I give them one and I don't hear from them. I say that I will stick to that price range but that doesn't mean you can't throw a price at me because that may convince me to negotiate fairly as it shows me you are serious about the item.

There are a handful of members on here who I have bought/sold from and it's always a pleasure dealing with you. Easy and very smooth transactions with replies on both ends and I tip my hat to you (you will know who you are) .

Again if interested please PM if serious.

Stefan.