View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 01:53 AM
TareqPhoto (Tareq)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavytone View Post
Tareq,

Having watched your posts on CN as well as here I will call you out. You are like a butterfly, hopping from one daydream to another, but never actually making a decision to commit to buy gear and use it. Every time someone offers you one or more solutions you change your requirements (if they were ever defined).

In my country we have a phrase for such people: "Your eyes are bigger than your wallet". There is a rather less polite term, too.

Make up your mind, commit to some gear and start using it, or call it quits.
You are right, it is all the fault of my eyes, they are bigger than 40", so i will keep asking always until i am done, you may not like that or been bothered, but some wouldn't mind, at least i bought something after all, and the remaining are harder to decide, i don;t have same your rich level to just "Buy and use it and later change if necessary", i buy once, not to buy twice or buy and regret, so that i ask much more than anyone else, and some really understand it and don't mind it.

I did use my gear i have currently, but really i try to avoid to post results here or on CN, i post in facebook, even my worst results people like it and they encouraging me, while if i post in forums where most members have those high end or $$$$ gear i feel like all my results even the best of best aren't good enough, that is why i ask about gear so i can try to catch up or match one day, and i am almost in half of the road now, i don't need to have 3 mounts and 6-8 scopes and 4-5 cameras, also i don't to buy and test it and then decide later, i buy what i am 100% know it is the one i need or at least i will not replace later.

Call it whatever you want, if i didn't get answers from one place then i can get them from another, and about me changing always is because everyday i learn something new and see more images, this always have affect on my decisions, last year i was thinking about few items because i didn't know about anything else or didn't see reviews or enough images, but since then until now many things happened and i saw more images and read more reviews or more about items, so it is up to me to re-fine or change my decision whenever it is necessary, didn't know that changing my decisions and asking a lot will cause all that annoyance or harm, sorry for that and i apologize.