View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 07:03 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Recall yesterday!!!!...oh how I wish...☺
So if the universe is eternal it probably is infinite...could it be infinite..well yes it could..can a human accept that or comprehend such?
No...who can comprehend infinite... but if infinite does that leave the door open to suggest our world ..even us..is replicated. ..replicated infinitely. Just imagine there may be an infinite number of each of us...well there must be...how strange if infinity is the way of it but there was never any replication ...
Even trying to comprehend the vastness of the observable universe is difficult if not impossible..I try ...I imagine leaving the planet and increase my speed for the imaginary journey to millions of times the speed of light and even then you cant get very far...just think if you imagine travelling at a billion times the speed of light it still will take 100 years to imagine crossing from one side of the obserbable universe to the other. ..mmm is that right? I am not sure but seems right...I goto think about that...at that speed how could you notice what you pass...I do think a lot of people dont like to think about how big it is cause it makes them feel small I guess...but we are so insignificant and exist for such a short short time...I used to look at those flys (march fly??) that live for only 24 hours and think how sad but its really no different for us...but what we each experience is our own personal eternity..we can not comprehend our arrival and we cant comprehend our departure...so all we can experience is an eternity. ..neat.
Alex