View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 01:43 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thats interesting Ray.
I believe gravity is a form of universal pressure created by all the stuff flying every which way...more or less the old Le Sage approach.
Unfortunately I have neither the ability or desire to prove such but such a universe is my concept of reality.
Again one is an idiot to think gravity could function so with folk citing GR as the leading and presumably the only acceptable idea. Further if one seeks a mechanical explanation one is deemed an idiot. ..nevertheless I would like a mechanical explanation. I think at some point it must come down to one particle interacting with another even if the current idea is space is bent in the presence of mass or and mass tells space how to bend.
So I see gravity as a somewhat external force (even though GR does not consider gravity a force) and as such think that gallaxy rotational curves could be explained via such an approach as if gravity did work somewhat as an external force as opposed to an "internal" attraction one must expect the outter stars to indeed travel faster as apparently they do. .. GR certainly neither regards gravity as a force of attraction or as a pushing force upon my meager understanding of what it says.
And I expect such an approach would show that a "pushing" gravity is the dark energy so far existing as a placeholder for the force "pushing"☺ everything apart...I think the cosmological constant may find its place in reality if one were to go with gravity existing as a universal form of pressure. But sadly I am just a mug to ignorant to hold a rational thought and certsinly too uneducated to ponder the workings of the universe☺
I just wish I knew how the universe really works...thats not too much to ask is it☺
Alex