View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 05:31 PM
bluesilver (Peter)

Hi, That was the question i asked them and also the reason i will now no longer deal with them after this gets sorted.
Even when i told them that i my case i have received a faulty item from new,
Their reply to that was:
Warranty returns for Skywatcher products are handled by Tasco Sales Australia.

Therefore, the warranty conditions apply as they are detailed by Tasco on their website here: http://sales.tasco.net.au/warranty

With regards to your questions about the warranty conditions, Tasco addresses these questions as follows:

Explanation of our Warranty Terms
In the event of a warranty claim for a faulty item, Tasco can opt to: 1. repair the item, 2. offer a replacement item, 3. issue a store credit against future purchases, 4. issue a refund. In most cases, Tasco will attempt to resolve the warranty claim by taking the above steps in the order they are shown.

Freight and Handling
You (the customer) will be responsible for costs incurred in returning the faulty item to Tasco for assessment. You can choose any shipping method when returning an item to Tasco (courier, reg post etc). In turn, Tasco will cover all costs in returning the repaired/replaced item back to you (using StarTrack Express courier or registered post).