View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 08:29 AM
Andy01 (Andy)
My God it's full of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometcatcher View Post
Fantastic image. The nebula clouds look so nice. Almost like something out of a scifi movie. The old one is good too!
Thanks Kevin, someone on another forum suggested it might make a nice SciFi book cover, that would be pretty cool too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryderscope View Post
Nice work Andy. The starless version does have a very artistic quality which can be quite appealing. I have to admit to belonging to the school that leans towards the inclusion of stars due to the inherent 'realness' that they bring. Either way the colours work well and the swirling detail in the nebula is great. I also like the gaping jaws of the crocodile that I can spot in the bottom right quadrant.
Thanks Rodney, hmmm - stars or starless? Regardless of technique we should celebrate diversity, not conformity, otherwise everyone would be producing the same results, varying only by the sky conditions and quality of the equipment used.

Havn't spotted the croc yet, seems that paradolia is a wonderful thing that works differently depending on an individual's perception and life experience!