View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 04:59 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
Alex, Look at the Videos by Professor Walther Veith on Creation -- think these should be on YouTube. If not I am willing to send you a copy.

Professor Veith was a Professor of Biology at University of Western Cape, South Africa, and was an Ardent Evolutionist. But he was confronted by the Evidence, and so changed his mind based on the Evidence, causing him many problems from all the other Professors. He has health and other series on Prophecy, but I am talking about you watching his creation series.
I wonder where he found his evidence Not science..if he found evidence and was fairdincum he would write a paper and get evolution thrown out.. an I ask was there a paper?...

I will look at yours if you look at mine...I proceed with an open mind and look at all the evidence and I look forward to hearing what your mate says for himself...who knows maybe he has a better scientific model capable of making repeatable testable predictions.

Evolution is a fact to those who build reality on evidence ...and not a fact to those who rely upon ancient works of literature to be reliable sources of science...hint ancient works of literature do not contain science..at all..nil..zip..nothing...

In any event there can be no creation as the universe is eternal..it has always been there in one form or another....no start..no finish..laws of energy and all that...so there was no point of creation and so no one gets to claim that job. Even the big bang has the idea that the universe was a hot dense something and certainly not nothing as so many ignorant folk proclaim...

Prophesy?...why not go for what science demands...testable repeatable predictions that are very specific such that they are in no way open to interpretation and the subjective belief of whoever is making the prediction. It is just so very exact and for it to be science it always has to be 100% correct..always..no questions if it meant this or that..always 100% correct..think a out that and compare it to the proposition you feel is useful...one is fact the other is so wishy washy it is useless.

I do not I tend to discuss religion but some qualification seems appropriate here.. I fear that you think science is somehow like religion and that they are somehow alternatives to each other ...they certainly are not..not in the same world. To do so is like comparing a TV with a brick ...both invented by men ..as is science and religion.. and please note science gave us both the TV and the brick.

Science throws out mistakes and moves forward to seek better understanding and knowledge..it is not stuck in the past and holds onto dogma that becomes outdated and proven wrong... Science does not need to attack anything as it merely presents scientific models that work...where would we be without science.. Well not on the net and still attempting to drive out demons that were once blamed for illness whereas science shows what is actually causing sickness and because of that able to successfully treat things that in the past killed millions.

I like purity and truth that's why I go with science...

Your mate who went against evolution can not..I say can not..have used science to reject it as the science has been tested and there are multiple sides ..all beyond doubt and certainly way past reliance upon campfire musings of thousands of years ago from people who did not even know where the Sun went at night ...yes they were that ignorant so one wonders why anyone would bother with any of their camp fire stories.

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
I did read some years ago that there is a gigantic Pyramid in china, that dwarfs every other Pyramid in the world. So perhaps the biggest tomb has not yet been Excavated.
There are many pyramids in China but so far Japan holds bragging rights. Look it up you will be surprised...And one must wonder why pyramids were world wide.
Alex

Last edited by RB; 10-10-2019 at 01:57 PM.