View Single Post
Old 28-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Jen
Moving to Pandora

I just want to wish my favourite Snake Valley peeps a merry merry xmas
There is no such thing a good astro camp without my review afterwards
It took me a while to recover from this one after going to the Nhill camp too the weekend before, I think I was on my best behaviour at this camp (well sort of hehehe) Friday night nothing would work for me grrrrr i had software issues big time Sat night I nutted out all my issues and I was on a mission and I got a few cool pics this time woohoo
Unfortunately SV didn't do its usual ritual of being clear on the last night but we were treated with awesome weather the first two nights this time round )
I was very impressed with how clean the kitchen (mostly stayed clean this time) good job guys
I loved annoying the noobies I hope we didn't scare you off too much and that you come back again hahahaha
Was awesome to see Erick again cheers buddy
And Cams aboriginal talk was very cool thanks Cam
And most of all, you all really are a great bunch of people to be around ( seriously) so much knowledge happily shared around during the whole camp is just awesome, (I even felt a little special as I got to share my knowledge to someone else for a change) see I can be a good student hey John G hahaha......… hehehe
I just want to thank you all for such an amazing relationship we have (my fav little astro family) my highlight was my little surprise from Paul, the purple pavs to celebrate my obs was just so cool thank you Paul (I felt a little bit special) hehehe it was yummy as too
Another awesome camp done and dusted thanks Malcolm and the crew for keeping it running and yet another yummy feed by Steve, Steve, Steve
check out my pics from the camp
cheers everyone IS IT MARCH YET ?
th thank you all for making this camp so special

Click image for larger version

Name:	thors helmet ST&PS frramed.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	238044

Click image for larger version

Name:	46pwirtanenSV 11 nov 2018 ST&PS framed.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	191.6 KB