View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Night Owl
It was there last time!

Bad news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlasers View Post
Its safe to say that you are not going to be hunted down by the police just because you have an overpowered green laser pointer. That is, if you use it in privately and do not use it to cause a disturbance. Its common sense guys, take a 1mW laser pointer outside and shine it on some cops, it'll end you up in jail. Take a 300mW Wicked Lasers Spyder II GX outside on the Meade and shoot the stars, careful with the planes and you'll be alright. I tried that Dragon Site, they paid me to spam the internet, but they screwed me, so I don't suggest them anymore. The most trusted sites are abeland1.com (low powered) and wickedlasers.com (high powered) for green laser pointers.
Don't be so sure...

A friend of mine got a high powered greenie off the net from overseas. Two weeks later he got a call from from the Australian Federal Police, and they told him, take it to the local police station and surrender it, or be charged with a Federal offence of importing and being in possession of a prohibited import. Don't say I didn't warn you.