View Single Post
Old 19-03-2013, 12:53 PM
whzzz28's Avatar
whzzz28 (Nathan)
Registered User

whzzz28 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 341
If it is outwards extension that is needed then just get a 2" extension tube from any of the astro retailers.
You can normally get them in 35mm and 50mm extension for a few dollars.
Reply With Quote