View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 09:52 PM
netwolf

Who cares about another red neck american talking about illegal immigrants from mexico being the cause of all their ecconimic problems and relating that to europe. How about the censprship in UK education system in not teaching the impact of the british empire on countries like India. How many Indians starved to death because there great hero winston churchill, the bengal famine of 1943 3million died. Or how about the American genocidr of native american indians. Its ok to censor this history from your education system and make movies about WC and others making them out to be heros. Lets talk about the real cesnorship. Or lets talk about the wrongfull war in iraq on the baseless WMD claims, that has lead to the prrsent refugee crisis. How about we stop creating problems that create refugees. Or how Americans stop buy drugs from Mexican cartels that are ruining that natiom so people dont have to leave.

Oh wait how about you change the sign on the Statue of Liberty...
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

How does our anthem go
Beneath our radiant Southern Cross We'll toil with hearts and hands; To make this Commonwealth of ours Renowned of all the lands; For those who've come across the seas We've boundless plains to share; With courage let us all combine To Advance Australia Fair.

How about the terrible shooting in America dubbed hate crime because well of course it was not a muslim gunmen else it would be dubbed terrorisim... and this nut on youtube wants to talk about knife crime while advertisng people to stock up on Ammo....

Last edited by netwolf; 07-08-2019 at 10:03 PM.