View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:50 PM
sheeny (Al)
Spam Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiweb View Post
Gee...that doesn't sound good. I have IC too with a DMK but I haven't tried it 'in production' yet. What version are you using? I use 2.2 but also have the older 2.1.
I'm using V2.0. I've downloaded the latest driver today. I'm not sure if my driver is the latest or not but I'll update it and maybe try an update on IC Capture too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asimov View Post
Yep. nothing but trouble for the last 2 years with all versions of IC Capture my end.

With the latest version, I'm getting a 5-8 second delay in recording & stopping recording. A lot of times the program will simply freeze while adjusting an exposure/gain/gamma slider. No option but to restart the computer.

Great camera's - A bear of a capture program
I've had occasional gremlins, but it had been working really solidly for a long time before this latest batch of problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin66 View Post
Hmmm
I must be the lucky one.
I use ICv2.1 with the firewire DMK21 and DMK41.
For the last three years with the old ACER laptop and XP3, I've had a few drop outs but mostly due to poor connections between the camera and the laptop.
What's the v2.2 upgrade?? -Must check it out....
Edit: The IS website is still showing V2.1 for download...anyone have info on V2.2???
I haven't found v2.2 (yet)... I'll go to v2.1 anyway at least. and give it a whirl...

Al.