View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 07:22 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startrek View Post
Sounds like a very beautiful, peaceful and tranquil area you have I there Alex
It must be a pleasure to build your Obs in such a great place
Take your time , it will make completing it and using it much more memorable , remember the story of the tortoise and the hare ( slow and steady wins the race )
Really enjoying reading your progress
Martin
Thanks Martin..I don't buy that tortoise and the hare story at best it's heresay and at worst it is a fabrication by those who would control us to educate us to accept less and think we can win with inferior tools when clearly a much more proactive approach is called for.

Although I certainly think there is some merit in the Chicken Little fable when considering the climate change players as I am convinced although the sky may be indeed falling there are no doubt many foxes shouting the warning and certainly the NP lobby has billions of reasons to shout the loudest...personally I would only listen to the solar power supporting foxes.

We think we have so much time but that is an illusion...I fully expected to have this observatory finished in six weeks with an absence in Sydney in there and just look how long it has been...but I have been working so hard...each post on iceinspace is a rest period...And look at how many...so I have been working all that in between...excluding a couple of hours painting...And taking photos and driving.

Then little things like these Bush fires and sickness all takes away the little time you have.

Anyways a big day today I have to go to the bank, and do a materials and food shop but I hope to get something done...I must get at least one thing done or I see the day as wasted.
Got to go rest period over.
Alex