Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 09:31 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Maybe your are right Glen I don't really have to go if I don't want to these days...plus I don't know if I mentioned it I bought a big bag a grass seed for the park..I put a little out but I really wanted a couple of days of steady rain to give the seeds a chance..We have had a bit of rain and the new dam in filling so all good....but I will try hard to get this thing finished tomorrow...it has taken way more time than I allowed for..however when I look back over the past year I have got all bit done and it should not be much longer one would hope...I am glad I did not get the 16 inch but just so happy with this roll off...the little observatory is great and I will still use it but it will be nice having the desktop in the new spot and a desk for astronomy and a desk for microscopes...and a bench to work on scopes and mounts..it should all fit..
I must go for a drive around the new tracks.I had done when the trees were moved...I put in an escape road from the van ( in case of fire or you know who turning up) and a track on the property going to the main house so now after the rain I can try them.

So good not to have the dust from the clearing so I can appreciate the new sealed road..flash eh.

Hmmmm next need to bring down the water tank and get started on a shower block...plus reinstall the fire pumps and rebuild the jetty...it would be nice to get it all done before Xmas.
Alex