Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 08:13 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thanks for the good advice Glen.
I feel so much better this morning. I feel relaxed. I think getting so many things done sent me into overdrive...I got many things done from a "business" point of view, got the park done, a new dam, new tracks, the road got sealed, the microscope arrived, the mount arrived, I bought stuff on the net, and I seemed to be able to work all day and night like once I could...and had time to really help someone with advice...so perhaps too much mental and physical demand and stimulation...however reading up on biology and how energy works at a cellular level (so interesting I just soak it up) I feel I have a new understanding that will enable me to do more than ever before and better manage things without as much effort and minimal risk to health or sanity..I don't like going to the doctor to be honest as he usually tells me things that interrupt my plans..but all is good...I feel lazy today which is always a good sign..that means I am thinking I find and being cunning to get more with less effort...a bit of thinking can save much physical effort...I had a glimmer of how the sort this mount to pier thing so I will make a cuppa grab the sketch pad and come up with something brilliant thereby justifying a lazy day.
Alex