View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 01:48 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

By putting in footings I have taken away the advantage of air flow under. But the frame divides the floor into, in effect little boxes..this is where I plan to fill with bean bag balls...but if I cut a hole so as to connect rack box in line..blow air via a little say 60watt fan so the air must travel thru the boxes of bean bag stuff...and on the last on a exhaust fan and a desiccant in each box (cooling water vapour and not air is key apparently)..and outside a garden to keep this region insulated from the hot earth all around...I noticed in the house as hot as it was the floors were cold ..just a fan pointers down harvested this cold air opportunity...I wonder if the surface area that the air in my floor system would help somehow.. but at a guess would expect under is going to be five degrees cooler maybe more. And a sprinkler on the Annex so you can wet it and have a big Coolgardie fridge...but that would help...maybe blankets on too to hold more water...good for fires as well...
Alex

Blankets all over the van roof and even the observatory roof with a water tank dripping water...that would cold things you would think.
Alex

Last edited by RB; 13-10-2019 at 02:13 PM.