View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 10:55 AM
vin_ap (Caleb)

I use Astroberry and have the Pi running the show. My laptop is connected to the Pi via Pi hotspot and use VNC to monitor and control the programs on the Pi.

Quote:
There must be a configuration difference between yours and Andy's if we remote in to the Pi and start Ekos (Kstars starts up by default, like yours) we get a message that there is already a session running and do we want to kill the already running one.
In the Astroberry the Indi server is running separate to kstars-ekos. So in the ekos profile setting you have to select remote host not local and press the scan to find the IP of the Indi server. If you have it set to local and start the connection it will ask to terminate the Indi server that is already running and ekos will start a separate local Indi server.

Last night I gave the Kstar-Ekos another go and had problems plate solving and the mount was pointing west when the goto message was to north. Would dearly love to get this setup working correctly and every time, I face different problems...marching on.. fingers crossed if this setup works it would make my setup and pack up easier and more portable for dark sites.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Screenshot 2021-01-03 102339.png)
16.1 KB32 views