View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 10:04 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Windows 10

I have yet to switch it back on ...to do so requires a trip to town to get petrol for the genny☺
And the trip etc is catching up I think I will have a nap before I come into contact with live humans...
I sometimes think there must be a God who enjoys seeing how far he can push me before I lash out...well I will disappoint him today.

And prior to the polemaster thing I set up the 8 inch on the heq5 for the first time..but it was just a bit to heavy for the counter weights so it cant be used this trip.

All I managed was a few wide field captures on my old canon...used it to get 50 mm. That was plan d.

My daughter suggests a removal of the software and a new instal and as she is always right and I do mean always in the nicest way I feel there is hope.
Pity about the 8 inch...same counter weights but the shaft a little shorter on the heq5 than the eq6...but my fault I should have tried it out in Sydney.
But I have the 80 mm and even if the pole master does not work I have a new idea as to how to get polar align.. If pressed I will try it out but thinking about it I am sure it will deliver.
Alex