View Single Post
Old 17-02-2020, 07:59 AM
glend (Glen)

Canon 450D Body - As is for Part or Refurbish

I have my last Canon 450D that I can offer here as a project camera for someone. I have built a number of cold finger cooled Canon 450D, and this body is the last one I have. It has a new shutter mechanism, which alone covers the buy price I am asking. It comes with a stanard battery, but without an SD card. Operationally it boots up ok, and seems to function up to the point where it has to save a file ( and this is not due to it not having an SD card, it has been tested with one). I suspect one of the ribbon cables needs to be replaced or one of the boards. So for that reason it is offered here as a cheap donor camera or refurbishment project. My eyes are no longer good enough to work on these things, so it has to go.
I am asking $50, and that includes postage to you anywhere in Australia. If your interested then jut PM me here on IIS. Payment would be via direct deposit.

PS, I also have a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 Aspherical LD XR DiII SP lense (Canon Mount), which I can offer the buyer of the 450D for an additional $40 postage included - it would be shipped with the camera body).

If your interested PM me here. Thanks for looking. Photos attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (DSCF2178.jpg)
138.8 KB10 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2179.jpg)
111.2 KB10 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2180.jpg)
177.7 KB10 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2181.jpg)
91.2 KB13 views

Last edited by glend; 17-02-2020 at 05:38 PM.