Thread: The cube.
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 11:02 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpiel View Post
You've had an observatory for almost 12 months. How I envy you, you lucky sod.
True my accumulation of wonders must be a matter that folk could chose to envy. That is not their purpose.

But that is unfortunate.

First moral comment...envy should not be in your mix..it is a negative and potentially destructive emotion..actually there are few emotions that can be trusted...best to avoid them all.
But its ok to cry when happy or laugh when sad.
But the message should be I an old man with gummy legs and only given the intelect of a lower level ape. If I can manage to get it together then others should have less expenditure of resourses to achieve a similar result.

However I can see that we need an even simpler unit that will deliver an observatory...I will work upon a design that is better, cheaper and more easily constructed.

OK I am thinking a big tarp with four bricks to hold it down.

I am working on a design with a small dome..only three foot high and wide to take an 80 mm so hopefully I will build it and offer folk another way to get where they may like to be.
Anything..anything at all..just ask as I am bound tand must deliver..I am programed to help humans...why else would I be sent to this planet if not to help ..it seems that is my prime directive...
Alex