View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:01 AM
The_bluester (Paul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garymck View Post
Have any of you thought of using Voyager? It now has remote access to the controlling imaging PC via a browser based app. Can be used via Android, Ios etc if it has a web browser. One guy did a test and controlled his imaging system on his mobile phone whilst having a beer in a bar.....

Use on your internal Lan, or connect via the Internet...

No need to use TV, Remote Deskop LogMeIn or any other app. Included in the price of a Voyager licence

see:
https://software.starkeeper.it/

Gary
I missed that this thread had come to life again.

I have just started migrating to Voyager from SGP and the web dashboard is a godsend, I have not looked in to making it accessible outside of my own network yet though.

One aspect though is that you still either need remote or physical access to the machine that is running Voyager to set up your imaging sessions, either basic imaging sequences or more complex scheduling via the dragscript function. You need to set them up prior to be able to call them from the web dashboard.

I am still using Teamviewer at the moment and the suggestion that as I am not using an account (Local LAN connections only) I will be OK is proving true at least for now. I might at some point set up a VPN to let me access the network from the wider internet to be able to be remote-local user, but that is a way off yet.