View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 02:26 PM
h0ughy (David)

IVO i have downloaded and loaded the 1.25 onto the netbook (i do have a paid licence). i was testing using the software to go through a series of predetermined exposures from 1/2000 through to 4 seconds. can you make the duration between frames able to be shorter than 1 second as if you are trying to bracket around an event to create a HDR image of the lunar eclipse it says the process will take say 51 seconds but in reality it takes 1min 50 odd seconds. With the shorter shots only having the 1 second gap draws out the process. need to put in say 0.2 or 0.5 or 0.7 etc so it can help reduce the total sequence time - I would like ice cream in hell to at present you can only select 1 2 3 etc in integer whole numbers.

Also can you add functionality of repeatedly repeating a predetermined sequence. Say I finally get it right and can get enough exposures within say 30 seconds and call that say lunar eclispe 30 sec sequence - can you have another box to add the number of times you would like the sequence run – please – and can I have that ASAP LOL….instead of pressing the button again. I don’t want it to cycle through say 20, 1/2000 then do 20 1/1000 - I want 1/2000, 1/1000…..and repeat the sequence as many times as I require. TA

Works well with the 20D and a 400D through a DSUSB !