View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Nebulous (Chris)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy View Post

I can't believe I missed a good opportunity a few days ago. Outside my house, I was standing in thick fog trying to take pics of the fog. Why or why didn't I think to do a selfie of me standing under the streetlight (right flippin' next to me) amongst all the fog . Camera was already on the tripod . Think Suzy...think next time grrr.

This is a really fun challenge, so many options, and thanks for getting the song stuck in my head every single day .

Ah, the perfect picture that got away... almost as legendary as the huge fish that got away.. I bet it would have been a ripper too.

How did you go with the shot of the fog? I imagine that it's not easy to capture the look and feel of fog. Did you get anything you were happy with?

Thanks for the kind comments on my shots. The lock pick one was my favourite of the three as well , perhaps because it was such a relief to finally get more or less what I was after and be able to stop the physical discomfort! I also liked the open arms one but it was a composite of two shots. Of course many astro shots are composites of dozens of shots but I'm a bit like Leon in that respect, I'll go for a single shot if I can manage it.

I agree that it's a fun challenge - having so many possibilities is really intriguing. I'm sure the song would be stuck in my head too... if only I could remember lyrics for more than a few seconds after reading them!