View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 06:36 AM
The_bluester (Paul)

It is really not too hard to ease your way into. Setup wise you work your way through the tabs from left to right, the only semi tricky one is focus where you should read the wiki and follow the steps laid out. In use it can be as simple as an SGP sequence or as complicated as a dragscript that is so long you need to scroll through it like a Microsoft EULA to get to the end.

Like everything else there will be things that will trip you up, but most of them you will only do wrong once. Dragscripts are the real power behind the flexibility, and because of that also have the most potential pitfalls!
To really get the best out of dragsripts you need to think logically, build the script in blocks and think your way through each possible path through the script to make sure it will do what you expect, not just what you tell it to (Every time I have had a problem with a script it has been because I did not think through all the possible outcomes, so while it did not do what I wanted, it did do what I told it to!)