View Single Post
Old 26-10-2019, 12:06 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thank you everyone. And thanks to all the inspirational folk in my world who show by example that problems can always be overcome. Each day when I feel like a sook I think of Stephen Hawking and think what a fine example of courage in perhaps a situation that no one's would blame him for giving up...I just now remembered my school moto..Virtus in Ardus..probably spell it wrong but it was only on my blazer for five years...Courage in difficulty.
I think of my old 90 year old boss and my father who never gave into the concept of old age.
Just wish I could drive or take a decent shower. But wet a corner of a towel and use what you have..better than nothing.
The wind has picked up but so has Dad.
I am processing M33 from the other night and marking pieces of wood for the air cond installation and boy do I need it 35 in the van ..taken the ice off my foot and put it on my head..at least I have ice...life is just so good you can't waste a single second.
Alex

Virtus in Arduis”, Virtue conquers hardships, but it can also mean “There is STRENGTH to be gained in DIFFICULTIES or HARDSHIP.”

Now that would be a tattoo worth having.
Alex

Last edited by RB; 26-10-2019 at 12:19 PM.