View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Atmos (Colin)
Ultimate Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by atalas View Post
Looks fantastic Colin....hope colour is coming soon
I've added the lower res Ha to some higher res RGB, works reasonably well although not perfectly but that is mostly due to the tilt in the Ha data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimmoW View Post
I just saw that new 3 paneller in AB, it's bloody beautiful! Definitely work on cleaning up the edges and get more data, it'll be a superb excerpt! Love all the objects and...the context.
Working on a whole Milky Way when I get the alignment issues sorted so it'll be good to see everything in context

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodog View Post
Looks good so far Colin, and once the bugs have been squashed it would be fantastic. Good Luck.

Yep, I did.
We have a guy up here that covers the whole sky with a 135mm on a 6D carried by an EQ6 several times a night -every clear night, but it's a dedicated system.
Thanks I'm hoping to test it out tonight with an added 16mm washer to see if that helps. Otherwise I might need to open up the filter wheel and check the tightness of the bolts holding the QHY163M to the filter wheel.

Having spent a few nights at Coolah, moving north is very tempting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy01 View Post
Great fields Colin,

I particularly like the Prawn, Dark Tower, Wolf combo
I'm really used to seeing those objects in isolation, I almost don't recognise them in the wider field