View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 09:08 PM
marki's Avatar
Waiting for next electron

marki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,427
Guys you can also buy the "education/student versions" if you are a teacher or HAVE CHILDREN THAT ATTEND SCHOOL. This is the full working version (CS4 extended), all you need is proof of identity (ie a student card or similar). Yes it is legal. Where available I buy all my software this way. It is so much cheaper then the full price. Come to think of it if you didn't qualify via the above you could always enrol in a uni course, get a student card, buy a truckload of cheap software and then drop out beforew the hecs kicked in .

Reply With Quote