View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 12:22 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thanks Nik.
Yes but slow often means good..like I am slow but I am good.
I am happy overall as I tried a new system...main point was to open each stacked photo in startools and do nothing more than crop it and save it...in the past I would be half way thru and either lost power had to stop...all sorts of reasons..so you lost the auto crop thing..getting them all cropped and saved ment I did not have to worry if the Genny stopped or I stopped...also I seemed to get the colour combining down in Photoshop better than earlier attempts..not saying it's there yet but I feel I reached a new level of incompetence.
But it really takes so long..I was stacking all day and because I was dog tied made so many mistakes requiring restarts...another thing..I now keep a little list to check off what I have done during processing in startools..so often I come back to the lappy and can't remember where I was in the process...did I bin that? I know my memory probably is not flash but I think losing track has more to do with the repetition...anyways I am working up a nice list to enable me to tell at a glance where things are up to...like doing this I was smoking some sausages ( which turned out beyond belief) so back and forth to the point where all the sausages looked the same and I would not know where I was in the processing..a good check list made it so much better...I may do one for turning sausages as well.
Alex